Monday, May 3, 2010

Photography

Till some years back, Photography for me was to click a button and get the picture. Over the years i discovered this wonderful world of Photography. Its so so fascinating that how you can click the same subject with different settings in so many different ways. I don't own an SLR yet but i still remember the first day I used one. Clicking pictures from my digital camera and phone became so boring. Here are a few pictures taken by me.


This picture i clicked for my Photography assignment. We had to choose a subject to communicate lifestlye and my props were a wine glass and the wine bottle. it was a Depth of Field assignment.


This is clicked with a normal digital camera when I was on a trip to United States. I saw people sitting on the roadsides selling a lot photographs and saw one like this and thought of trying to use the same subject.



It was october when i visited so Halloween was near n thats how there
were pumpkins everywhere. here are a few!!



This is one of my favourite. I personally like the composition. Its clicked with my iphone in Nainital. There are few more to come from one of the most beautiful places I ever visited. :)



2 comments:

  1. whr did u take this picture ??? its daymn beautiful!! love this 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. d last 3 pictures are jus 2 good..!! nice clicks :)

    ReplyDelete